An ISO 9001:2008 certified gray & ductile iron foundry with the ability to melt, mold and core a wide variety of materials. We are proud to work with you to create customized solutions for your project while maintaining the strictest quality assurance guidelines.
A division of The CTD Group
focused on gray & ductile iron castings.
Having joined The CTD Group in 1990, Integra Castings high production No-Bake line can produce castings up to 1,000 lbs. Our large no-bake line produces 1,000 to 4,500 lbs castings with excellent dimensional stability. As an added quality improvement process, Integra Castings filters all poured metal to remove any non-metallic inclusions detrimental to machining and casting integrity.
- Two Inductotherm coreless induction furnaces have the capacity of 130,000 lbs poured per day.
- No-bake continuous mixer complete with power roller conveyor; roll-over draw and mold manipulators for producing castings weighing up to 1000 lbs.
- No-bake continuous mixer utilizing flask molding system for producing castings weighing 1000 to 4500 lbs.
- 20 ton/hr shakeout and sand cooler.
- 3 ton/hr thermal sand reclamation unit.
- No-bake continuous mixer for large close tolerance coring. Complete with automated loop and rollover for larger core boxes
- CB-22 Cold Box core machine
Materials we are able to cast at Integra Castings:
- Variety of Gray Iron, ranging from Class 20-Class 50
- 60-40-18: a ferritic grade material with high elongation
- 65-45-12: a standard ductile iron used for structural castings
- 80-55-06: ideal where higher tensile and wear resistance is required
- 100-70-03: the best choice for high tensile strength requirements, including gears and splines
- Austempered Ductile Iron
- Spectro Spectrometer analysis.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- Electro-Nite and Leeds and Northrup quick lab metal analysis.
- Chemical verification by outside lab.
- Physical test bars analysis by outside Lab.
- Sand lab analysis.
- Statistical Process Control throughout the manufacturing process, including:
- Base metal chemistry.
- Final metal chemistry.
- Mold testing.
- Ultrasonic testing.
- Poured metal verification.
- Brinell hardness testing.
- X-Ray testing by independent lab.